Simon,

I have coded but not merged a STIX / TAXII processor for NiFi that would
work perfectly fine with this.

But I will take the opportunity to touch the following points:

1. Threat Intel is more frequently than not based on API lookups (e.g.
VirusTotal, RBLs and correlated, Umbrella's top million, etc). How are
those going to be consistently managed?

2. Threat feeds are frequently classified in regards to confidence but
today the default Metron schema seems to lack any similar concept? Do we
have plans to address it?

3. Atemporal matching - Given the use of big data technologies it seems to
me Metron should be able to look into past enrichment data in order to
classify traffic. I am not sure this is possible today?

Cheers