Okay great, sorry I missed that conversation.  I did a quick search earlier
on my phone of where we pull the DBs from and if you strip out the file
GeoLite2-City.mmdb.gz it redirects to the legacy page, but I guess that's
just a strange redirection and not an indication that that download area
only holds the legacy DBs.

Jon

--

Jon