Just to close loop on this.. the PR was merged and the website is up-to-date as
well.

Thanks,
Anand

On 4/5/18, 10:34 AM, "Anand Subramanian" <asubraman...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    I have created https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/981

    Regards
    Anand

    On 4/4/18, 11:44 PM, "Nick Allen" <n...@nickallen.org> wrote:

        I updated the Wiki.  We should probably also update the main web, but I
        have not done that.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Community+Resources#CommunityResources-JointheCommunity-GetingStarted

<ottobackwa...@gmail.com>

wrote:

> [...]