At the very least there needs to be the ability to share downloaded PCAPs
with other users and/or have roles that can see all pcaps.  A platform
engineer may want to clean up old pcaps after x time, or a manger may ask
an analyst to find all of the traffic that exhibits xyz behavior, dump a
pcap, and then point him to it so the manager can review.  Since the
pcap may be huge, we wouldn't want to try to push people to sending it via
email, uploading to a file server, finding an external hard drive, etc.

Jon

--

Jon