There seemed to be broad support for 0.5.0​ in the previous discuss
thread.  Reopening that discussion is likely to add another couple days of
discussion, which I would prefer to avoid.  Just as a reminder, this is a
50,000 foot view of the changes.

- Significant performance improvements in Parsing, Enrichments, and
Indexing
- Support for Ubuntu installations
- Support for Storm 1.1 and HDP 2.6
- Support for Elasticsearch 5.x
- Event time processing in the Profiler
- Complex document support in the JSONMapParser
- Support for the Elasticsearch X-Pack
- Run Stellar in a Zeppelin Notebook
- Oodles of bug fixes and usability improvements