I'd like to put up a DISCUSS thread in the next day or so regarding getting
the pcap feature branch merged. In preparation, I am going to share an
accounting of completed and outstanding tasks. Can folks that have
contributed update their Jira status in the subtasks? It looks like the
current state of affairs is a bit outdated and I'd like to have this
buttoned up before we officially present this to the community.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1554

Also, any Jiras that have been created that are relevant to the feature
branch but have not been made subtasks should be converted.

   - Open the Jira
   - select "More"
   - choose "convert to subtask."
   - Search for METRON-1554 in the search box and select the Pcap epic that
   shows up.

Thanks,
Mike