+1 to a 0.6.0 release that includes the Pcap Panel and Solr work.

+1 to doing a 0.2.0 release for metron-bro-plugin-kafka.  I *think* we need
to do the plugin release first, so that the 0.6.0 Metron release will point
to plugin 0.2.0.

FWIW, here are the changes since the last release.

6 days ago METRON-1730: Update steps to run pycapa on Centos 6 (mmiklavc
via mmiklavc) closes apache/metron#1152
2 weeks ago METRON-1701 Update General notes on the installation of Pycapa
on Kerberized cluster (MohanDV via nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1136
3 weeks ago METRON-1650 Packaging docker containers are too large
(jameslamb via merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1091
3 weeks ago METRON-1604 : Add RHEL 7 power pc to OS family for the HCP
management pack repo info closes apache/incubator-metron#1052
3 weeks ago METRON-1687: Upgrade the rat plugin to 0.13-SNAPSHOT closes
apache/incubator-metron#1126
3 weeks ago METRON-1694: Clean up Metron REST docs closes
apache/incubator-metron#1131
4 weeks ago METRON-1606 Add a 'wrap' to incoming messages in the
metron json parser (ottobackwards) closes apache/metron#1054
4 weeks ago METRON-1672 Add metron-alerts's UI unit tests to travis
build process (justinleet) closes apache/metron#1106
4 weeks ago METRON-1684 Fix Markdown problems in 3rdPartyParser.md
(justinleet) closes apache/metron#1110
4 weeks ago METRON-1657 Parser aggregation in storm (justinleet) closes
apache/metron#1099
4 weeks ago METRON-1651 Fixing failing protractor e2e test (tiborm via
merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1095
4 weeks ago METRON-1673 Fix Javadoc errors (justinleet) closes
apache/metron#1107
4 weeks ago METRON-1620: Fixes for forensic clustering use case example
(mmiklavc via mmiklavc) closes apache/metron#1065
4 weeks ago METRON-1659: The platform-info.sh should check for the vagrant
hostmanager plugin closes apache/incubator-metron#1100
4 weeks ago METRON-1658: Upgrade bro to 2.5.4 closes
apache/incubator-metron#1101
4 weeks ago METRON-1236 Add start/stop/restart commands that execute
successfully, when ambari agents run as non-root user closes
apache/incubator-metron#1105
4 weeks ago METRON-1670: Stellar WEEK_OF_YEAR test is locale sensitive
closes apache/incubator-metron#1104
5 weeks ago METRON-1660 On Solr, sorting by threat score fails (justinleet)
closes apache/metron#1102
5 weeks ago METRON-1656 Create KAKFA_SEEK function (nickwallen) closes
apache/metron#1097
5 weeks ago METRON-1644: Support parser chaining closes
apache/incubator-metron#1084
5 weeks ago METRON-1655 Make REGEXP_MATCH take multiple regexs in the 2nd
arg (ottobackwards) closes apache/metron#1098
6 weeks ago METRON-1643: Create a REGEX_ROUTING field transformation closes
apache/incubator-metron#1083
6 weeks ago METRON-1652 Document X-Pack Common Problem (nickwallen) closes
apache/metron#1092
6 weeks ago METRON-1649 Intermittent Test Failure
ProfileBuilderBoltTest#testFlushExpiredProfiles
(nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1090
6 weeks ago METRON-1635 Alerts UI status update doesn't immediately
show up (merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1080
6 weeks ago METRON-1642: KafkaWriter should be able choose the topic from a
field in addition to topology construction time closes
apache/incubator-metron#1082
6 weeks ago METRON-1636: Fix broken unit test setup in metron-alerts closes
apache/incubator-metron#1085
7 weeks ago METRON-1631 Alerts UI: Dash score does not show if only
filtering by one group (sardell via merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1079
7 weeks ago METRON-1647 Fix logging level score closes
apache/incubator-metron#1089
7 weeks ago METRON-1621: Sorting alerts table by score closes
apache/incubator-metron#1088
7 weeks ago METRON-1619: Stellar empty collections should be considered
false in boolean expressions closes apache/incubator-metron#1064
7 weeks ago METRON-1646 Sensor Stubs should work when kerberized
(nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1087
7 weeks ago METRON-1645: Check wether the Solr management pack is installed
before configuring the solr principal name. closes
apache/incubator-metron#1086
7 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
7 weeks ago METRON-1634 Alerts UI add comment doesn't immediately show
up. (merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1077
7 weeks ago METRON-1489 Retrofit UI tests to run reliably during nightly QE
runs (sardell via nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1004
7 weeks ago METRON-1637 Wrong path to escalate alert REST endpoint
(merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1078
8 weeks ago METRON-1624 Set Profiler and Enrichment batch parameters in
Ambari (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1069
8 weeks ago Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into
feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
8 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
(nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1075
8 weeks ago METRON-1629 Update Solr documentation (merrimanr via
justinleet) closes apache/metron#1072
8 weeks ago METRON-1633 Incorrect instructions when merging PR into feature
branch (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1074
8 weeks ago METRON-1630 Add threat.triage.score.field to READMEs
(merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1073
8 weeks ago METRON-1609 Elasticsearch settings in Ambari should not be
required if Solr is the indexer (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1056
8 weeks ago METRON-1627 Alerts UI: Metaalert details missing in details
panel when trying to add alert to existing metaalert (sardell via
justinleet) closes apache/metron#1070
8 weeks ago METRON-1625 Merge master into Solr feature branch (merrimanr)
closes apache/metron#1067
8 weeks ago METRON-1626 Alerts UI: An empty result is returned when
searching for a single alert contained in a metaalert (sardell via
nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1068
8 weeks ago METRON-1611 Increment master version number to 0.5.1 for
on-going development (justinleet) closes apache/metron#1057
8 weeks ago METRON-1622 Allow user to define global property
'threat.triage.score.field' in Ambari (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1066
8 weeks ago METRON-1599 Allow user to define global property
'source.type.field' in Ambari (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1047
8 weeks ago METRON-1616 Changing alert status fails if no metaalerts have
been created yet (merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1061
8 weeks ago METRON-1573 Enhance KAFKA_* functions to return partition and
offset details (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1030
9 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
9 weeks ago METRON-1617: Make threat triage score function with dots as
well as colons closes apache/incubator-metron#1062
9 weeks ago METRON-1613 Metaalerts status update broken in Alerts UI
(merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1059
9 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
9 weeks ago METRON-1588 Migrate storm-kafka-client to 1.2.1 closes
apache/incubator-metron#1039
9 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
9 weeks ago Merge branch 'feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr' of
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/metron into
feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
9 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
9 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
9 weeks ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
9 weeks ago METRON-1587 Make collection utility work for HDP search
(merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1043
9 weeks ago METRON-1612 Fix website download links (justinleet) closes
apache/metron#1058
9 weeks ago METRON-1608 Add configuration for threat.triage.field name
(merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1055
10 weeks ago METRON-1585 SolrRetrieveLatestDao does not use the collection
lookup (justinleet via merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1050
10 weeks ago METRON-1533 Create KAFKA_FIND Stellar Function (nickwallen)
closes apache/metron#1025
10 weeks ago METRON-1601: Rename metaalert alert nested field to
metron_alert to avoid collision closes apache/incubator-metron#1049
10 weeks ago METRON-1572 Enhance KAFKA_PUT function (nickwallen) closes
apache/metron#1024
10 weeks ago METRON-1607 update public web site to point at 0.5.0 new
release (justinleet) closes apache/metron#1053
10 weeks ago METRON-1568: Stellar should have a _ special variable which
returns the message in map form closes apache/incubator-metron#1021
2 months ago METRON-1594: KafkaWriter is asynchronous and may lose data on
node failure (mmiklavc via mmiklavc) closes apache/metron#1045
2 months ago METRON-1603: Fix multivalue field errors in Bro Solr schema
(mmiklavc via mmiklavc) closes apache/metron#1051
2 months ago METRON-1584 Indexing Topology Crashes with Invalid Message
(nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1036
2 months ago METRON-1547 Solr Comment Fields (justinleet) closes
apache/metron#1037
2 months ago METRON-1553 Validate JIRA Script Error (nickwallen) closes
apache/metron#1013
2 months ago METRON-1592 Unable to use third party parser with Storm
versions >= 1.1.0 (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1042
2 months ago METRON-1598 NoClassDefFoundError when running with
Elasticsearch X-Pack (nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1048
2 months ago METRON-1589 '/api/v1/search/search' fails when 'Solr Zookeeper
Urls' has comma separated multiple zookeeper urls (justinleet) closes
apache/metron#1040
2 months ago METRON-1593 Setting Metron rest additional classpath removes
HBase and Hadoop configs from classpath (merrimanr) closes
apache/metron#1044
3 months ago METRON-1571 Correct KAFKA_TAIL Seek to End Logic (nickwallen)
closes apache/metron#1023
3 months ago METRON-1579: Stellar should return the expression that failed
in the exception closes apache/incubator-metron#1033
3 months ago METRON-1586 Defaulting for the source type field in alerts UI
does not work (merrimanr via justinleet) closes apache/metron#1038
3 months ago METRON-1569: Allow user to change field name conversion when
indexing to Elasticsearch (nickwallen via mmiklavc) closes
apache/metron#1022
3 months ago METRON-1544 Flaky test: org.apache.metron.stellar.common.
CachingStellarProcessorTest#testCaching (nickwallen) closes
apache/metron#1015
3 months ago METRON-1580 Release candidate check script requires Bro Plugin
(nickwallen via ottobackwards) closes apache/metron#1034
3 months ago METRON-1532 Getting started documentation improvements
(sardell via nickwallen) closes apache/metron#1001
3 months ago METRON-1577 Solr searches don't include the index of the
result (merrimanr) closes apache/metron#1031
3 months ago METRON-1421 Create a SolrMetaAlertDao (justinleet) closes
apache/metron#970
3 months ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
3 months ago METRON-1567 Large error message can't be written in Solr
(justinleet) closes apache/metron#1020
4 months ago METRON-1540 Solr Integration tests should use actual schemas
(justinleet) closes apache/metron#1005
4 months ago Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into
feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
4 months ago METRON-1526 Location field types cause DocValuesField appear
more than once error (merrimanr via justinleet) closes apache/metron#995
4 months ago METRON-1503 Alerts are not getting populated in alerts UI when
search engine is Solr (merrimanr) closes apache/metron#975
5 months ago METRON-1424 Kerberos: Solr (merrimanr) closes apache/metron#960
5 months ago METRON-1482 Update REST to work with Solr (merrimanr) closes
apache/metron#957
5 months ago METRON-1464 Convert schemas to be compatible with Solr 5.5.2
(merrimanr) closes apache/metron#945
6 months ago METRON-1423 Ambari work to handle Solr configuration
(merrimanr) closes apache/metron#934
6 months ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
6 months ago METRON-1448: Update SolrWriter to conform to new collection
strategy this closes apache/incubator-metron#929
6 months ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
6 months ago Merge branch 'master' into feature/METRON-1416-upgrade-solr
6 months ago METRON-1441: Create complementary Solr schemas for the main
sensors this closes apache/metron#922
6 months ago METRON-1436: Manually Install Solr Cloud in Full Dev (mmiklavc
via mmiklavc) closes apache/metron#918
7 months ago METRON-1419: Create a SolrDao this closes
apache/incubator-metron#911