There is a distinction. The dependencies_with_url.csv does manage to make
sure our dependencies (and transitive dependencies) are appropriately
accounted for.  What we also need to do is make that any changes (if
necessary) to the LICENSE and NOTICE files also make it in there.  For
example, certain attributions may be necessary in the NOTICE file.  Similar
things can happen with the LICENSE file (e.g. including licenses from
dependencies from bundled code).  It's possible that we don't have any
problems, but I also expect that since we haven't been actively maintaining
it that there might be issues.  E.g. if the UI has pulled in anything
bundled in our source, modifications to the L&N may need to be made.

As far as uberjars go, I believe we're fine. Like you said, we aren't
distributing them, so they aren't bundled.

Otto, you mentioned on Slack that NiFi requires some checking in having PRs
reviewed and in reviewing PRs. Could you share your experience there?