I wouldn't call this complex.  It is much easier to roll it back, so I can
work on a proper fix without impacting the ongoing work of others.

The existing Elasticsearch DAOs do not distinguish between document ID and
Metron GUID as there was no need to before.  So I need to disambiguate
those concepts a bit, which is rather subtle.  In addition, none of the
integration or e2e tests caught the problem because there is a disconnect
between the reader and writer side of the house for Elasticsearch.  I want
to update the tests to ensure this sort of problem is caught.