Hi All,

To continue this thread and keep you updated I would like to share that I'm
opened a PR with Cypress UI tests for PCAP.
I was also able to integrate these tests into Travis CI.
https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1226
You can find more information in the PR description.

I also opened a new Jira ticket to track a possible migration to Cypress
from Protractor.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1848
In this ticket, I collected the existing UI tests written in protractor.
Also added links to this thread and the previous related tickets to make it
easier to follow this discussion.

Please let me know what do you think about a migration to Cypress as a next
step!

Thanks,
Tibor