I disagree, I would hold up a code change that has no documentation/no
plans for documentation.  It's also very possible that, if documentation
was to come later on a specific workstream, it could get forgotten.  It
kind of breaks the review process IMO unless there's a compensating
control, such as a JIRA with a specific tag and a reminder in the release
process to check for that.

Jon

--

Jon Zeolla