Curious Anand,
are your steps for bringing up an open stack cluster something we could
script like the AWS stuff?

On April 26, 2019 at 09:35:29, Anand Subramanian (
asubraman...@hortonworks.com) wrote:

+1 (non-binding)

* Built RPMs and mpacks.
* Brought up Metron stack on 12-node CentOS 7 openstack cluster.
* Ran sensor-stubs and validated events in the Alerts UI for the default
sensors.
* Management UI, Alerts UI and Swagger UI sanity check

Regards,
Anand

On 4/26/19, 5:18 AM, "Nick Allen" <n...@nickallen.org> wrote:

+1 Verified release with all documented steps and ran up Full Dev.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/metron/0.7.1-RC1/apache-metron_0.7.1-rc1.tar.gz