btw, it's 2 "binding" -1’s (Otto, Mike)

I started taking a look at that PR and it looks like this isn't quite as
close to being able go in as I had originally expected. I want to talk
about options here. It seems to me that we can:

   1. Wait for PR#1360 to go in, but this is likely going to take more time
   than originally anticipated
   2. Accept the issue in full dev, but add some notes in the developer
   docs about the current feature gap and why sensors aren't showing status in
   the management UI when aggregation is enabled.
   3. Find some other workable UI solution.
   4. Other option?

All things considered, I'm personally leaning towards #2 in the short-term,
but I think we should probably talk about this a bit before deciding what
RC2 should be.

Best,
Mike