No, to the best of my knowledge we don't. I'm in favor of making a Jira for
handling more complete release notes in some manner, though.  Might be
worth a (hopefully) quick discuss on what we want (e.g. Just notable things
or down to jiras broken into "New Feature", "Improvement, "Bug Fix", etc.),
how we'd want to implement them, how we'd want to distribute them (On the
site itself as part of the post-release activities), etc.