Hi all,

*We still need some volunteer reviewers for this feature.* All individual
PR is under 1000 line of changes except one and it is due to an
autogenerated package.lock.json file.
Just a heads up: parser aggregation by default turned on for bro, snort and
yarn parser on full dev. Without this changeset, full dev is broken.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/beeb4cfddfca7958a22ab926f72f52f46a33c42edce714112df9a2da@%3Cdev.metron.apache.org%3E