Ah, that feature.  Yes, it never seemed to catch on.  It actually wasn't
from OpenSOC, but a very early feature of Metron.  The use-case was that
enrichments may go stale and removing them based on TTL was easy to do, but
not ideal.  The LeastRecentlyUsedPruner was a MR job which would allow
enrichments to be pruned which had not been *read* in x amount of time.  It
did this by capturing bloom filters with enrichment keys used for a
time-range and the MR job would use those bloom filters to determine which
keys to remove.

I'd be ok with it either being used or removed.  It's unclear to me whether
the use-case that hbase needs to be pruned based on usage was as valid as
we thought.  I guess that makes me +0 on the request to deprecate.