If you want a quick way to check, you can abuse one of the release utils a
bit.

E.g. this will basically do the prerelease check, and spit out a list of
tickets. Any ticket with a FIX link to the Jira can be updated.
./dev-utilities/release-utils//validate-jira-for-release -v="Next + 1"
-s="tags/apache-metron_0.7.1-release" | grep "Justin Leet"

Here's an unsorted, current list for anyone interested. Sidenote, I created
https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2242 if anyone wants to improve
the script's usability a bit. It's just to improve the script output so
it's easily sorted by contributor and such.

    METRON-2179     In Progress                                   Shane
Ardell  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2179
    METRON-2205     In Progress                                   Tibor
Meller  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2205
    METRON-2192            Done
Unassigned  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2192
    METRON-2191            Done                                   Tibor
Meller  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2191
    METRON-2172           To Do                                     Nick
Allen  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2172
    METRON-2185            Done                                    Otto
Fowler  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2185
    METRON-2174            Done                                   Shane
Ardell  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2174
    METRON-2161            Done                                   Shane
Ardell  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2161
    METRON-2183            Done                                   Shane
Ardell  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2183
    METRON-2148           To Do
Unassigned  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2148
    METRON-2150            Done                                   Tibor
Meller  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2150
    METRON-2168           To Do                                     Nick
Allen  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2168
    METRON-2061           To Do
Unassigned  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2061
    METRON-2164     In Progress                                     Nick
Allen  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2164
    METRON-2155           To Do                                     Nick
Allen  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2155
    METRON-2156           To Do
Unassigned  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2156
    METRON-2142           To Do
 Mohan  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2142
    METRON-1253           To Do                                    Tamas
Fodor  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1253
    METRON-2073           To Do
Unassigned  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2073
    METRON-2092           To Do                                    Tamas
Fodor  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2092
    METRON-2153           To Do
Unassigned  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2153
    METRON-2087            Done                                  Ryan
Merriman  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2087
    METRON-2143           To Do                                     Nick
Allen  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2143
    METRON-2109           To Do
Unassigned  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2109
    METRON-2085           To Do                                    Tamas
Fodor  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2085
    METRON-2058           To Do                                    Tamas
Fodor  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2058
    METRON-1997           To Do                                    Tamas
Fodor  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-1997
    METRON-2089     In Progress                                   Tibor
Meller  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2089
    METRON-2106           To Do                                  Ryan
Merriman  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2106