To clarify a bit, on Otto's comment

> I have not read the new license, but the idea I believe is yes, whomever
> downloads and accepts the new license is then responsible for adherence to
> the applicable law,
> Which is why the Apache Foundation cannot be that entity I would think

My concern is less the legal concern about anything regarding Metron or
ASF, I 100% agree the ASF isn't responsible for users fulfilling their
legal obligations. My concern there about the practical ability of users to
even be able to do the sort of recalculation necessary to properly act on
such a requirement. The minimum is probably to call out they need to clean
it up, but that may cause a lot of friction for our users.