I believe you should just have to make a similar README to what's in the
Centos6 dir. If you go to the site-book dir and run `mvn site`, you should
be able to open the output in your browser and ensure that your changes are
there.

If I recall correctly, the intent was to eventually drop Centos6 and just
use 7.  It might be worth revisiting that and just dropping 6, moving the
README to 7 and just support 7 going forward.

As a note, the page gets deployed at release time with the latest site-book.