Thank you

I am happy to take up ASA log file analyser, what is the timeline you are
looking for so that I will plan accordingly?

In the past I have done BlueCoat log analyser when I was doing research on
HTTP specification (published a patent has created big change in HTTP
designs), recently adopted for the Microsoft IE 11