There are actually very few required fields in our parsers (timestamp and
original_message), so not having an src and dest IP address only really
means you won't be able to enrich based on THAT field, but could enrich on
other fields.

I'd say leave them out if they aren't part of the format. It sounds like
some ASA events will have them and others won't, right?