Thanks, Casey. That's the piece I missed somewhere along the way. I was
looking for definitive guidance on the required fields.

That's right. The vast majority of ASA events contain the standard source
and destination address and port information. It's only very few that don't.

I'll move forward by simply not including those fields on those few message
types.

Thanks again,
Kyle