Github user cestella commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/259

    Yep, I think it's probably due for some more up-to-date instructions on at
least the stellar enrichment adapter to make some of this easier.  If you have
other scenarios that you're trying to do, I might be able to point you to
testing instructions from other PRs that are similar enrichment-wise, too.
Just let me know.

---
with INFRA.
---