Github user cestella commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/260

    @anandsubbu I love it!  Thank you so much!

    My only concern is in adopting it in this PR, I won't get to credit you
with the commit.  You have two choices:
    * Attach the images here and I'll update this PR
    * I'll merge this PR and you can submit a follow-on PR with updated doc
images

    The benefit of the second one is that we'll give you credit for the PR and
commit.  What do you think?

---
with INFRA.
---