Hi James,

Kevin and I (and perhaps a couple others from our team) will join in too.
Keep us posted with the meeting details.

Best,
Keren

On 9/21/16, 2:26 PM, "Otto Fowler" <ottobackwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi James,
>
>I think this is a great idea.  Zoom seems to work pretty well.
>
>On September 21, 2016 at 14:18:54, James Sirota (jsir...@apache.org)
>wrote:
>
>I want to setup recurring meetings that run twice a month where we can
>demo
>latest features of Metron and fixes for Metron . I want to have the first
>one of these this Friday on Sept. 23, 11AM PST.
>
>Would anyone object to doing this? If not, what medium do we want to do it
>in? I would like people to be able to use screen share and not just IRC.
>On
>my end I can provide a Zoom or a WebEx to facilitate this. Then we can
>post
>meeting notes onto the Metron boards and post the video up on you tube and
>link to it. Any other preferences/suggestions on how to do this?
>

>-------------------
>Thank you,
>
>James Sirota
>PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
>jsirota AT apache DOT org

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to
Capital One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of
work or services for Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is
intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.