I am also going to create the ES Template and possibly modify or create a
new dashboard.  Full peer.

On September 27, 2016 at 12:17:23, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com)
wrote:

My wish, is that when I do an ansible-playbook -v -i {my configuration}
metron_full_install.yml  to my cluster - or do the full_dev-> vagrant that
my parser / topology is deployed, started and monitored the same way as the
current bro, snort, and yaf parsers are.

I might be misunderstanding something however.  I seems to me that all the
examples of adding other parsers are temporary and not permanent because
they do not have the full deployment, kind of push the config and run the
script and you are going.  Am I missing something?  Would the squid sample
steps result in a parser topology that would survive restarts / reboots etc?