We do have an open issue on this;
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-353

It would be great if anyone seeing this issue, would chime in with a
comment on the JIRA describing their experience (just like Dima).  If you
are an overachiever and want a gold star, add the output of running
`metron-deployment/scripts/platform-info.sh` to your JIRA comment.

--
Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>