By the way I had this event – there were about 70 attendees.  Here is the
fallout (posted here
<https://www.meetup.com/Steel-City-InfoSec/messages/boards/thread/50521346>
behind a login page):

Recording <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ROZuYUNXY>
Presentation Slides
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2NDLONqoOuTdmdmZDQzQVpXNWs/view>
Additional Related Materials
<https://github.com/JonZeolla/Presentations/tree/master/2017-01-12_SCIS>
Upcoming Lab Materials
<https://github.com/JonZeolla/lab-SecurityDataAnalysis>

On February 9th I’ll be hosting a hands on event, entirely focused on
Metron.  The plan is to do a brief introductory presentation for Metron,
then a guided tour.  I’d love if I could get anyone involved here to
represent the project and present, co-present with me, or just hang around
at the event.  Again, this is in Pittsburgh PA, Feb 9th in the evening
starting around 7pm.

Jon

--

Jon