I just sent the discuss/propose email out Simon.  I was thinking to start
just packaging the equiv. of what we have now - es template and logrotate
scripts would be the way to go.  If we have solr, then those would go in
there too.
I don’t want to split the thread - but I have some ui workflow stuff in my
proposal.

On February 17, 2017 at 13:59:10, Simon Elliston Ball (