Regarding alert ID, it seems like this is the kind of thing which should be
uniform for all the different types of indices: solr and HDFS.  You might
(and probably do) want to be able to join between IDs in HDFS and ES or
Solr, for instance, so it probably shouldn't be tied to the ES ID.  We
might want to make a Metron ID that is baked into the parsers and is a
SHA-2 hash of the data.