I think it should be changed, but I'm not sure how to change it. I think it
should be changed because our git history is our legal trail of
attribution.  Mucking with it is relatively serious business.

As to how, normally I'd say git commit --amend --author "kylerichardson <
kylerichards...@gmail.com>" if we act before the next commit and a git
rebase otherwise, but it's pushed and rewriting history for a push'd commit
has consequences.  Not the least of which the scary force'd push.  The
challenge here is that all forked repos during this period between the
wrong commit and the correction commit will be based on a dead branch.  I
guess I would vote for 1, the revert and then the re-commit.

I'd like to understand a bit more about how this happened.  Ryan, can you
walk it through how you did the commit so we can avoid it in the future?

Casey