Github user dlyle65535 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/436

    @nickwallen - For your first issue, I think we're hitting a transient issue
with Ambari where ambari-setup -s completes successfully but Ambari won't
actually start. I'll see if I can get some better diagnosis.
    On the second, did Ambari report that the install succeeded? Or did it fail
and I didn't catch it?

    In other news- good news, bad news. Good news: I am able to replicate the
integration test failure by running them in my local environment. Bad news:
it's not in the code I touched and I'm completely flummoxed. Help would be much
appreciated. Once I can get past these EC2 issues, I can diff master, but like
I said. Help? Appreciated.

---
with INFRA.
---