Okay, try this:
https://github.com/mattf-horton/incubator-metron/blob/METRON-804/metron-deployment/vagrant/Kerberos-setup.md

I wasn’t able to build a PR to your branch, seems there’s a non-ff in the way
the previous patch was merged.  Anyway, if you just grab that file and diff
against yours, you’ll see the change is small.

Items 7, 8, and 20 needed to be fixed.  The problem is that “a-b-c” paragraphs
aren’t actually list-items, as MD only knows roman numerals for list numbering.
 Since they are paragraphs, the codeblocks and images under them should be at
the SAME indent level, and separated by explicit blank line.

This works in both Github-MD and doxia-markdown.  It looks slightly better in
doxia because in Github the “a-b-c” paragraphs are exdented a little.  If you
hate it we can try a couple other things, but I thought this was close enough.

Cheers,
--Matt