Sigh.  Problem solved.  Bzip2 wasn’t installed.  PEBCAK.

On 4/13/17, 4:08 PM, "Matt Foley" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

    Has anyone built recently on Centos 7 ?  I’m trying on a fairly vanilla
Centos 7 box, and getting error in metron-config.

    It fails to download node-zopfli@2.0.2 and has some other gyp errors, which
are supposed to be optional so okay, and indeed the build attempts to continue.
 But then it downloads PhantomJS from
https://github.com/Medium/phantomjs/releases/download/v2.1.1/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2

    and fails to untar it.  This fails the build.

    I can’t untar it either, the file may be corrupted.  It is 23 MB (23415665)

    Looking at https://github.com/Medium/phantomjs/releases/ , it seems they
are now up to 2.1.14.  2.1.8 was in July 2016, and no earlier 2.1 version is
listed.  Any reason we’re calling out such an old one?

    Thanks for any input.

    --Matt