Hi all,

I have spent some time to map our path towards graduation, to get a
pulse of where we are at, and what we are still missing. This is the
result: https://github.com/orgs/apache/projects/171/views/7

I interpreted definitions of the readiness framework conservatively and
I tried to err on the side of safety, but there are still margins for
error: if something is not clear, or believe I am missing something,
please reply here so that it can be discussed. Also, feel free to open
more issues related to the various points: there are some that require a
clearer definition of done.

The positive note is that we're over 50% of the way, and the points
missing shouldn't take too long (they mostly revolve around policies and
processes that we need to set in place).

I'd like to ask all contributors to prioritise work towards closing as
many as these points as possible. After so long in incubation, I believe
we should take an extra effort to close the gaps with TLP requirements,
and finally give Milagro (and everyone's work) the recognition it
deserves.

Take care,

Riccardo