Hi Angelo,

In order to unsubscribe from list you should send mail to following address:
dev-unsubscr...@milagro.incubator.apache.org

Let me know if you have any further questions or issues.
Tomasz Matecki
Technical Product Manager

T: +44 (0) 20 3389 8190

MIRACL
81 Rivington Street
London UK, EC2A 3AY
Registered in England and Wales 7017635

https://www.miracl.com

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may
contain confidential and privileged information which is
protected from
disclosure.

 Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any
means
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.