Hi,

I emailed a draft for the report, let me know if it looks ok or it needs
changing (preferably send feedback to the Report Draft email, not this one).
Also since NTT wishes to take over such tasks, let me know if I can help
you get started submitting the reports in the future.

Thanks,

Nikolai

--
Nikolai Stoilov