Yes, please open a JIRA on this.  According to the HTTP spec, anything
with content should have a content line.  However, there does appear to
be a site that is not compliant (http://www.toptable.co.uk/) and
probably more... thus we could fall back to reading until there is no
more data.  However, this concerns me as a possible buffer/memory
problem (it would then be easy to crash a Mina client).  Anyone have an
opinion on this?

Jeff