On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 16:36, Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, this is on my todo list, but any help would be welcome.
>> Do you have a ICLA filed already ?  If not, this is the first thing to do.
>
> Already did couple of months back :-)

My deep apologies.  I don't know all my fellow committers yet ;-)

> Blame for the missing MINA documentation

Right, but we haven't released SSHD yet.
I will work on that on the coming weeks: both documentation (already
spent some time on the javadocs) and release.

>> To dev: not sure what the policy in MINA is wrt granting access to
>> confluence.
>> Contributing documentation as patches is really painful with
>> confluence, so I'm used to grant access to contributors.
>
> Thanks, at time have some time and can atleast put some docs there

I've checked the permissions and if you are listed as a mina committer
on confluence, you should have write access to the SSHD confluence
space.

> --
> thanks
> ashish