----- Message d'origine ----
De : Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
À : dev@mina.apache.org; us...@mina.apache.org
Envoyé le : Mardi, 30 Juin 2009, 9h47mn 27s
Objet : MIA for a while

Hi guys,

just to let you know that I'm not able to work on MINA issues until I get a
damn bad bug fixed in Apache Directory Server. I have been MIA for more than
one week now, not that I'm not interested by any bugs we have in MINA, but
because I don't have time to dedicate to MINA bug fixing atm.

I have to thank Edouard who is squeezing the MINA bug list those days, quite
efficiently, so I feel a bit less guilty :/

Fanti, I'm still having your problem pending in my mind, just I don't have time
for it.

Many thanks !

-- --
cordialement, regards,