For FTPSERVER-330, I noticed that you also changed the times returned
by the traditional LIST command. The LIST command now returns the
dates in UTC. I was wondering if we should really do this as most/all
FTP servers return the local date and time for the LIST command. Most
FTP clients are now showing times differently than what they used to
show, which may break things when people upgrade to 1.0.3.

Sai Pullabhotla
www.jMethods.com