On 2/23/10 5:31 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
we are unable to update some pages on /www/mina.apache.org because the pages
belongs to induvidual (which is normal) but mina group does not have +w
rights on them.

Can you set your umask to 002 in your .profile, and chmod -R g+w on the
directory ?
Done for ftpserver and vysper. But, I already got umask 002 set in my
.profile (and my .bashrc just to make sure) and have for a long time,
still I get this problem over and over again. Anyone got any clue?
I *think* there might be a problem with the script that does a rsync from the server where the wiki is exported. To be checked...

www.nextury.com