I've imported this formatter, but this does not auto-format the Java
Docs. So, if I type a long line for a method comment, and format just
the method or the entire class, the comments/java docs are not
affected. Is it okay to enable the formatting on Javadocs and wrap the
lines at 80 just like the code?

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla