I've setup the root directory for the SFTP subsystem to be "C:\".

The login, and cd'ing, listing to subdirectories is working fine. But,
I cannot "cd" to C:\ again using "cd ..". So if my working directory
is "/dev", doing a "cd .." should put me back in "/" (whose real path
is "C:\"). But the directory is unchanged. The "cd .." works well for
directories that are deeper than one level. In other words, if my
current dir is "/dev/apis" and doing a "cd .." puts me back in "/dev".

Also, should the Default SSH server setup the SFTP subsystem as well?

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla