On 9/27/10 5:50 PM, Ashish wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
  Hi guys,

now that we got this damn release done, what will we do next ?

There are many things we still have to take care of :
- the MINA new site is still pending, waiting for some love
(http://mina.apache.org/mina2/)
+1, anything specific that we must take on priority
We must move all the old MINA site pages to MINA2 new site.
- the doco is also lagging a lot, and we may want to improve it
site or javadoc?
Both :)

We may go for a docstyle generated site here.
- more important, IMO, is the next version. Should we create an branch for
2.0.1 immediately, and let trunk be 3.0 ?
+1, but what do we do about 3.0 branch and the work that we did there?
I would suggest that we branch trunk as it is, to create a 2.0.1 branch (which will become the working trunk for 2.0.0 and upper), and move what we did in the 3.0 branch into trunk.