On 4/12/11 10:26 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny
<elecha...@apache.org>  wrote:
yes in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-078/org/apache/mina/mina-parent/2.0.3/
That's the automated source package that Maven creates for you, it's
not always in the form you want (like the name) and does not contain a
binary package. That's why MINA has a distribution module
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/trunk/distribution/) but I can't
find the output in this release.

Hmmm, right.

Although, we don't distribute a binary package, containing all the jars : it's not useful, as nobody includes all the jars in its application (usually only mina-core plus an extra module, but not often).

The mina-parent/2.0.3 contains a zip with all the sources, allowing anyone to rebuild the full project (except).

We can change this policy, but I really think that it won't be a good idea...

thoughts ?

PS : I can put the dsitribution content on people.apache.org/~elecharny, but is this necessary ?