The Apache MINA project team is proud to announce the release
of Apache MINA version 2.0.3.

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily by providing an abstract, event-driven, asynchronous API over
various transports such as TCP/IP and UDP/IP vis Java NIO.

The Apache MINA project website includes resources such as
introductory presentation slides, tutorials, and examples to help you
learn MINA as soon as possible.

This version fixes a few errors found since we released 2.0.3

Download :
==========
* http://mina.apache.org/downloads.html

Quick links:
============
* Homepage - http://mina.apache.org/
* FAQ - http://mina.apache.org/faq.html
* Testimonials - http://mina.apache.org/testimonials.html
* Documentation - http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html
* Performance - http://mina.apache.org/performance-test-reports.html

The Apache MINA project team is always open for your feedback.  Please
let us know what you think about MINA via our mailing list and support
forum: http://mina.apache.org/contact.html

Thank you !

Release Notes - MINA - Version 2.0.3
--------------------------------

Bug

   * [DIRMINA-627 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-627>]
     - ByteBuffer.getObject() doesn't support Class objects for
     non-serializable classes
   * [DIRMINA-678 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-678>]
     - NioProcessor 100% CPU usage on Linux (epoll selector bug)
   * [DIRMINA-809 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-809>]
     - Bundle-SymbolicName missing in MANIFEST.MF for some modules
   * [DIRMINA-811 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-811>]
     - Exceptions in MessageDecoder.decode() cause problems for
     subsequent decode operations.
   * [DIRMINA-814 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-814>]
     - Slow Receivers(servers) cannot read data already written by
     client applications after connection close is initiated by client
   * [DIRMINA-815 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-815>]
     - CumulativeProtocolDecoder.decode(...) does not find previous buffer
   * [DIRMINA-819 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-819>]
     - Synchronous behavior while adding and removing connections
   * [DIRMINA-820 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-820>]
     - ReferenceCountingFilter didn't work well

Improvement

   * [DIRMINA-799 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-799>]
     - We should not export the distribution files to Maven repo
   * [DIRMINA-823 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-823>]
     - Add IoBuffer.putUnsigned* methods to balance the getUnsigned*
     methods for completeness

New Feature

   * [DIRMINA-816 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-816>]
     - NioSocketConnector missing defaultLocalAddress

Wish

   * [DIRMINA-788 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-788>]
     - RequestResponseFilter - Javadoc and Examples

The Apache MINA PMC.