Hi,

I don't know if you received any response but we sure have to take a look at
your benchmark and tune your impl or try to understand where we may loose some
perfs.
Although, this bench might be interesting to use in our current discussions
around mina 3 not only to compare with others but also to demonstrate if our
new choices are right.

Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-