From: Guillaume Nodet [mailto:gno...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 16:31
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does anyone object to me applying patch for SSHD-448 ?

My original idea was to deprecate the stop methods which imho have been
superseded by the the Closable interface.
More importantly, I don't understand why sessions are not tracked.
When closing the client or server, it will close the IoService, which in turn
should close IoSession, and last, closing all ssh sessions.