From: waseem.farooqui <waseem.farooqu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:25 PM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache MINA SSHd default ShellFactory Chocked the resources

I run the SshServer code in the link u shared  but got the same result. Its
because ProcessShellFactory spawns a single thread which is apparently
shared among all the clients.

Look what I did, I open 2 terminals and connect with the server from
terminal 1.
<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_15-59-25.png>

Everything works fine  I was able to enter any command.
<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_15-59-25.png>

But when I login with the terminal 2, I was able to login but wouldn't get
the shell because it was in use by terminal 1.

<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_15-59-50.png>

Then I exit the terminal 1, so all the commands I entered at terminal 2 got
executed when terminal 1 freed the shell.

<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_16-00-19.png>

After it I was able to type any command.

<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_16-00-27.png>

I want both clients to get the shell Simultaneously/parallel ? How could I
achieve this ? Am I doing something wrong ?

Apache MINA Developer Forum - Apache MINA SSHd default ShellFactory Chocked the
resources<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/Apache-MINA-SSHd-default-ShellFactory-Chocked-the-resources-tp52309p52377.html>
apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com
Apache MINA SSHd default ShellFactory Chocked the resources. Hi Devs, I am
using Apache MINA server for the ssh server implementation. I basically want to
intercept all the commands typed by the...

Sent from the Apache MINA Developer Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.